- Written by Super User
- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on 07 December 2016
- Hits: 621
The library was founded in the early 1960s, in its current location, and was when economics department was separated from the Faculty of Arts and became independent in 1958, the library began to grow and it was in the late 1980s institutionalized.
Faculty of Economics and social studies – first floor
Library of faculty of Economics- library of university Khartoum-
Khartoum- P. O. Box 321-sign post 11115