Shambat compus Library
The library was founded in 1938when faculty of Agriculture started, in Shambat the north part of Khartoum north. It started as a small library, located in the area currently known as agricultural magazine. It was known as library of faculty of Arts.
In 1978, the library moved to its current location, in the south part of Shambat at faculties’ campus, the library was built in an area of 1600 square meters with three floors it includes sections for periodical, thesis, references, technical procedures and a unit for the electronic library. There are about 30, 000 books and periodicals in the library. The faculties of Agriculture, Veterinary medicine, Animal production and Forestry, in addition to a number of institutes and Research centers benefit from the library services
Weekly and daily working hours:
The library opens at 8.30 a.m. and closes at 10 p. m. every day (except Saturdays and Fridays weekend
South part of faculty of Agriculture
University of Khartoum U.K. library of Shambat campus P.O .box 321 post code 11115. Khartoum Sudan