مكتبة كلية الأداب

The library began with the founding of the Gordon Memorial College in 1903, where the teacher training department was its first nucleus. It was the only literary section and was transferred to him specialists in Arabic language from Egypt and other Arab countries.
The teacher training department was transferred to Bakht al-Rida (Du'im) in 1924 and remained in the administrative section until 1940 when it became a school of literature with its own library.
Library site
Khartoum - University Street (Google Map)
Title
University of Khartoum - Faculty of Engineering
Postal Code 321. Khartoum Sudan