Faculty of Engineering Library

The library of the College of Engineering dates back to 1938 and was called a school library
Engineering in the era of Gordon Memorial College, and when it became a university college in 1956 at the time of independence
The collection of its holdings, which were within the limits of two thousand and two hundred titles in engineering sciences, was transformed into a number
Two hundred engineering courses to the Faculty of Engineering at the University. The number of holdings in the college is about. 25.670
Library site
Khartoum - University Street (Google Map)
Title
University of Khartoum - Faculty of Engineering
Postal Code 205. Khartoum Sudan