Nursing Science Library

The library was established in conjunction with the establishment of the School of Nursing in 1956, by the World Health Organization in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
Was incorporated into higher education in 1973 and the Faculty of Medicine University of Khartoum under the name of the School of Nursing.
The school was upgraded to the College of Nursing in 2001
  Its library joined the main library in 2005
  The library was expanded by adding a reading room for postgraduate students and an electronic library.
Library site
Khartoum - West of the former building of the Council of Ministers, north of Sahab Hospital (Google Map)
Title
University of Khartoum - Faculty of Nursing Sciences
Postal Code 321. Khartoum Sudan